Romantic villa in Bagni di Lucca, `La Villa' €1,500,000
The famous poets home of Mary and Pery Shelley, in Bagni di Lucca,
with historical laurel tree arborium and next door to Lord Byron's house
Built in the 1780s and overlooking an ancient piazza, it is a short walk from the town centre.
Private road access from the back
Two mature flowering sunny gardens
Land approximately 3,000 m2
Private but not isolated
Villa del Chiappa
The Villa is entirely refurbished to a high standard and constructed on three floors of approximately 450m2.
Wonderful views front and back.
- Spacious open plan dining / kitchen area with french doors onto the patio area and into the garden. Feature stone wall in the kitchen. Cotto floors and exposed beams throughout the ground floor.
- Sitting room with feature stone wall
- Storage room
- Sitting room with black marble fireplace
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams throughout top floor. Ceiling fans in master bedroom and sitting room.
- Charming large sitting room with five windows, panoramic views overlooking Bagni di Lucca. Wood burning stove.
- Large master bedroom. Space for an ensuite bathroom.
- Further double bedroom
- Small bathroom with shower, old marble sink and toilet.
Additional house of approximately 120 m2 to be renovated
Two storey house - which needs to be completely renovated.
Large covered terrace, with panoramic views of the valley and town.
|please click on image for detail